Saturday, April 11, 2009

You gotta do what you gotta do...

In the first semester, I had a student that drove me crazy, but every once in a while he still visits me. Right after second semester, I brought some doughnuts to school for my students. Anytime I do things for my second semester students, my first semester students surprisingly show up.

Well, three of my old students came by after a visit to the library asking for a doughnut. No biggie, I gave them each a doughnut, and sent them on their way. Well, one of boys asked the girl next to him to take his book for him. She looked at him like he had lost his mind, and asked why he couldn't take his own book to class. His response was, "Girl, you know I can not be seen carrying books. Please girl, I have a reputation to uphold." She just laughed in his face, and turned around an walked out. He was like, "Crap, I can not be seen with these." Next thing you know, he was stuffing them up his shirt." - I guess you gotta do what you gotta do.

No comments:

Post a Comment