Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring Break

The Godfather ate two bags of chips and a rice crispy treat in my class today. He seemed really hungry. I am not jumping to any conclusions. I am just saying....

Spring Break is around the corner, and all the teachers seem to be talking about is how they can escape a day early. My thought is let's just get this week over with, one more day to go then I am headed out of town.

Can't wait to hang out with my family. I am sure I will have plenty of stories to blog about when it comes to my niece and nephews. My niece is having her birthday while I am in South Carolina at my sister's house. We will all be headed to see the new Hannah Montana movie. Oh, don’t feel sorry for me, I love me some Hannah Montana.

Recently my 8 year old niece got really sick. She ran a fever of 105 the first two days, then nothing below a 100 for the next week. My sister said that Jason, my brother-n-law had to take her to the Emergency Room. Alex, my niece freaked out on them. (It ended up being the flu and a bad kidney infection.) Peyton said that every time they used a word Alex did not know in front of her she would start crying, and ask what is ____? For example, Peyton said,"The doctor is going to have to take a urine analysis." In the background, I could hear Alex get this loud whiny voice, "A urine analysis?....What is a urine analysis?" Then Peyton asked Jason to meet with the Peds. (pediatric). Alex whined again, "Peds..what is that?" You have to laugh. I know it was all because she just felt bad, and every thing sounded bad. Fortunately, she is doing much better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment